May 4, 2015

Cancer Race Please support me ...

  Looking forward to my  Trip to England and my Cancer  5Km Race for Life .
There are still  A few places left on both  Quiz Theme evenings . If you can't come but still want to support me and this great cause,  please let me know and pass on yr donation  to me which I will convert into £ s .
 Remember NONE of the money goes to Abc all goes to Cancer Research UK . You can pay cash on the night...
 Please read  last post below for more details  :  Wednesday 27th and June 2nd  at 8pm  at the cellar
 Contact info  : p.abcbooks@gmail.com
 2 hours of Non stop  ONLY ENGLISH SPOKEN  fun  for ABC members and non members welcome of course  for  both LADIES AND GENTS.. so  TELL YOUR FRIENDS.

  Many thanks for your  encouragements  and gifts of support in this important event .
Queen P:)

No comments:

Post a Comment