April 27, 2015

Cancer Race for Life ...

 On 7th June this year I hope to be fit enough to be Racing for  ( my ) life  with other ladies along the banks of the Thames in Richmond Park , the Deer Park of Surrey , England close to my home town where I used to walk on Sunday mornings with my parents.  Its a 5km  fast walk/ run  and I will be collecting sponsors starting with  the return of an ever popular QUIZ NIGHT at the Abc  Cellar on Wednesday 27th May  at 8pm  and Tuesday 2nd June at 8pm
  Tickets are 10 Euros and ALL the money will go to   UK CANCER RESEARCH .
 2 Hours of Non stop English for a good cause .
 Refreshments offered .
  I was greatly supported by all ABC Cellar members this year after losing my English dad to Cancer and have  decided to change my lifestyle,  eat better , drink more water  and take up regular sport...
 This Race is for Women and Breast Cancer research  , but men can come to the Games Night of course or sponsor me in support.
  
 What better way to set myself yet another challenge on the road to better health and  to help us all to fight cancer by having fun at the ABC Cellar together .

 so sign up  for one of those  2 dates at p.abcbooks@gmail.com .
 Be the first  : Places limited ...


No comments:

Post a Comment